New Business Development Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, connected and curious graduate or someone with some sales experience to join our Client Services team in our Brighton office.
We think student. We do, we learn, we refine, and we apply what we’ve learnt, just like students (and let’s face it, we could all be a bit more student).
We are looking for a tenacious, target driven, personable individual who loves being on the phone! You will be part of a fast-paced environment, in a team who are passionate about the solutions Natives can deliver for education and not-for-profit organisations. If you want to take your first step into the world of business development then this is the role for you… Get in touch and tell us why you fit the bill!
You will be responsible for…
- Engaging with potential clients – warm and cold calls
- Booking and delivering online presentations
- Market research and analysis
- Keeping our CRM system updated
- Supporting our business development managers
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- A fantastic phone manner – you will be the voice of Natives
- Great written and spoken English and top notch numerical ability
- Confidence and determination
- A target-driven individual
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.