Net Natives is Europe's largest and most successful digital agency for domestic and international student marketing and the largest digital agency for fostering and adoption marketing. We get students into education and take kids out of care through our campaigns.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with proprietary marketing technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 80 Natives strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, New York and Melbourne. In 2016, we created and ran digital advertising campaigns in over 100 countries, for clients from 15 nations.
This role encompasses a variety of SEO techniques with projects on both on and off site factors. The ideal candidate should have experience of client SEO strategies, website audits, keyword research and analysis, link research and analysis, and link building along with good content writing skills.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies
- Complete website audits
- Keyword research and content creation
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on search metrics, including trend analysis using Google Analytics / AdWords
- Research and analysis of competitor links
- HTML knowledge & experience of WordPress would be beneficial.
- Ownership of client projects
- Communication with clients
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an SEO role focussing on SEO as area of expertise is highly desirable
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and SEO
- Strong communication skills
- A strong proven background in a previous SEO role
- Confident in attending client meetings and pitches
- Creative approach
- Confident with a range of platforms such as: SEMRUSH, Screaming Frog, Moz as well as learning new tools
- Team worker
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.