Net Natives is Europe's largest and most successful digital agency for domestic and international student marketing and the largest digital agency for fostering and adoption marketing. We get students into education and take kids out of care through our campaigns.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with proprietary marketing technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 80 Natives strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth and New York. In 2016, we created and ran digital advertising campaigns in over 100 countries, for clients from 15 nations.
- Responding to client briefs
- Pitching for new work
- Developing and producing design concepts for digital, print and out of home advertising campaigns including HTML5 display banners, campaign landing pages, digital out of home, HTML email templates
- Working with copywriters, art directors and other creatives
- Presenting concepts to clients and internal stakeholders - account directors etc.
- Concept development - moodboarding, scamp creation, image sourcing and manipulation
- The ability to communicate a concept verbally and visually pre-production
- Good communication
- Hand Drawing
- Digital illustration
- Motion graphics (after effects etc)
- 3D CGFX
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.