We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our Technology Solutions department based in Brighton.
The Solutions Consultant's main goal is to develop lasting relationships with clients that use our technology and to be the point of contacts for their use of these products and services. We are looking for someone to provide training, support and project management to the users of Akero to ensure effective use of the platform and satisfied clients.
You will be the first point of contact for internal and external users of Akero and you will be the conduit between clients, the delivery services and technology teams. The work you do will directly generate better leads for our clients - resulting in more students in Higher Education
As a Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for...
- Becoming an expert on our technology solutions to ensure that they are being implemented and used successfully.
- Supporting the Client Services team with pre-sales support for selling our technology services to agency clients.
- Supporting the Head of Technology Solutions with the implementation of our non-proprietary technology solutions such as call tracking.
- Responding to support tickets from agency clients looking for assistance with our technology solutions.
- Supporting the Head of Technology Solutions with the other areas of the department, including advising on best practice for GDPR-compliant marketing.
- Managing internal use of the technology supporting stakeholders.
- Writing blog posts and contribution to webinars.
We are looking for someone who...
- Has experience in digital marketing, higher education or account management
- Is a critical thinker and can creatively solve problems
- Is familiar with marketing automation systems
- Has a curiosity for new technology
- Can keep to tight deadlines
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is an engaging and charismatic public speaker
- Has an outcome focussed approach to problem solving
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.