Advertising Account Planner
The Advertising Account Planner is responsible for creating and overseeing the delivery of communication strategies for advertising campaigns delivered to Key Accounts and Strategic Partners based on client objectives.
Account planners have responsibility for interpreting client briefs, creating media plans and ensuring relevant tactical campaign-related services are briefed on time and included on plans where relevant.
As well as developing plans the Account Planner is the main client contact for campaign queries and has the role of ensuring the client is informed and consulted throughout the campaign and that they are aware of all performance and recommended changes.
The Account Planner is responsible for reporting to clients, providing context to their campaigns and recommendations for future activity.
- Organising brief calls/ meetings for new campaigns
- Understanding requirements (marketing objectives)
- Help the client to write strong briefs
- Demonstrating audience understanding
- Create Media plans
- Talking through current performance and providing recommendations
- Talking through performance at the end of campaign and providing recommendations
- Collating account level analysis documents for quarterly campaign reviews and strategic meetings
- Attending and presenting at key account and strategic partner pitches
- Management and awareness of new developments on platforms
- Keeping up to date with Industry news and developments
- Student audience research
- 1-2 years experience of Account planning minimum
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of student audience
- In-depth knowledge of planning process
- Experience delivering plans to scope and time
- Experience presenting at a high level
- In-depth knowledge of the modern media landscape
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Technically minded
- Ability to multitask
- Self Motivated
- Attention to detail
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.