Paid Media/Digital Advertising Executive
We're Natives, the student specialist marketing group. Connected and curious.
We think student. We do, we learn, we refine, and we apply what we’ve learnt, just like students (and let’s face it, we could all be a bit more student).
Impact is something to aspire to - looking beyond impressions, reach, clicks, conversions and inspiring a focus on the bigger picture. More students enquiring, applying, and enrolling.
Let's work together.
What is the role?
The Paid Media Executive role has 4 main areas of responsibility; campaign building, campaign optimisation, reporting and innovation.
As a Paid Media Executive you are going to work together with a Senior Paid Media Analyst on many of our key clients. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of high standard campaigns across the major Social, Search and Display platforms. You will provide frequent insights, analysis and recommendations which will inform clients’ strategy and media plans.
As an in-house paid media expert, you will be required to stay up-to-date with the industry updates and best-practices, as well as contribute to the innovation our products, techniques and tactics.
You will be responsible for…
- Building campaigns to the best standards across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns.
- Working towards and achieving client’s goals and KPI's.
- Other responsibilities required as this list is not exhaustive
What are we looking for?
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Excel Skills, ability to carry out data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features
- A genuine interest and passion for technology and digital
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome focussed
- Problem solver
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.