Net Natives is Europe's largest and most successful digital agency for domestic and international student marketing and the largest digital agency for fostering and adoption marketing. We get students into education and take kids out of care through our campaigns.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with proprietary marketing technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 80 Natives strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth and New York. In 2016, we created and ran digital advertising campaigns in over 100 countries, for clients from 15 nations.
As a Junior Web Analyst you will get to work across a multitude of projects, from auditing, setting up and configuring tracking and tags across clients’ websites, to building reports and dashboards to display this data. Knowledge of website usability and UX testing would be advantageous.
Day-to-day you will primarily work alongside the Lead Web Analyst, assisting with web analytics implementation and related projects. Your responsibilities will also include communicating with clients, producing supporting documentation, helping to manage projects, and ultimately providing web analytics services to clients.
- Implement tracking and advanced Google Analytics features using Google Tag Manager
- Audit Google Analytics accounts and produce audit review documentation
- Implement and set up Google Analytics accounts, including advanced features
- Build reports and dashboards using built-in tools and the Google Analytics API
- Support on large-scale web analytics projects
- Communication with clients and responsibility for managing projects and expectations
- Website usability audits
- A Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of Good Analytics
- Team worker
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.