Paid Media Manager
We're Natives, the student specialist marketing group. Connected and curious.
We think student. We do, we learn, we refine, and we apply what we’ve learnt, just like students (and let’s face it, we could all be a bit more student).
Impact is something to aspire to - looking beyond impressions, reach, clicks, conversions and inspiring a focus on the bigger picture. More students enquiring, applying, and enrolling.
Let's work together.
What is the role?
To Line Manage a team of Paid Media Analysts/Executives and to ensure subject matter experts in the digital field
You will be responsible for…
- Line management of a team of Paid Media Analysts/Executives.
- Development of team’s capability in digital advertising.
- Identifying training needs, sharing of knowledge and providing support.
- Allocation of workloads and monitoring performance.
- Troubleshooting issues within the team.
- Team motivation
- Be the expert on digital platforms.
- Deliver scalable innovation and test and learn projects for all clients within the team.
- Develop our relationships with our suppliers and partners (Facebook, Google, THE etc) on a strategic level. Regular contact with our partners to ensure the the agency goals are being met.
- Ensuring efficiency within the department by removing barriers or roadblocks by introducing clear processes.
- Building best in class campaigns for strategic clients across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms. Providing consultation and being the point of contact for tracking troubleshooting.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns. This includes reporting on key statistics as well as providing further insight and analysis to our clients.
- Working towards and achieving client’s goals and KPI's.
- Be the point of contact for technical troubleshooting.
- Attending key client meetings and pitches to provide technical advertising expertise.
- Other responsibilities required as this list is not exhaustive
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience running advertising campaigns across Social, Search or Display.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn advertising or other digital advertising platforms
- Knowledge of Marin Social
- Strong Excel Skills
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Prior experience in mentoring/developing a team
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome focussed
- Problem solver
- Ability to identify and satisfy key stakeholder needs.
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.