Software Development Support
Net Natives is Europe's largest and most successful digital agency for domestic and international student marketing and the largest digital agency for fostering and adoption marketing. We get students into education and take kids out of care through our campaigns.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with proprietary marketing technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 80 Natives strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth and New York. In 2016, we created and ran digital advertising campaigns in over 100 countries, for clients from 15 nations.
Working as Development Support within the technology team you will be working on the Akero SaaS project, helping find bugs/issues to improve the system, making code changes and bug fixes, learning our development process and contributing to our development efforts. You will help influence the product’s overall quality through discussions and investigations of the system and collaboration with other team members. You may also be required to create documentation and develop tools to aid you in your duties.
- Testing of software against product requirements and test plans
- Working with other developers to troubleshoot bugs and implement new features
- Communicating issues with developers and manager
- Investigating and responding to internal/client technical support issues
- Carrying out various small technical tasks
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytic skills
- Team worker
- Keen to learn new technologies
- A genuine interest in technology and software development
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.