Advertising Operations Summer Intern
We are looking for a recent graduate or someone who is part way through their studies to come and join our Advertising team based in Brighton as an Advertising Operations Intern. We are looking for a summer intern to come and work with us for two months starting 1st July 2019.
If you are interested in the digital advertising field then this role is perfect for you!
This two month internship will involve learning the role and function of an Ad Server within the advertising landscape. Once a full understanding has been built, you would then be responsible for all trafficking, queries and reporting through the Ad Server.
Once a comprehensive understanding of the ad server has been developed, the role will expand into the functionality of dynamic elements within dynamic retargeting and then initialising the creation of dynamic feeds.
The internship will involve a project which they you carry out from start to finish. This will look at process improvement for the department.
We are looking for someone who...
- Is a recent graduate or is part way through their studies
- Has strong Excel skills including basic formula implementation and working with pivot tables
- Enjoys working with large data sets
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Is willing to help with internal queries
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Has a basic understanding of Advertising metrics including clicks, impressions and conversions
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.