The purpose of this role is to account direct our most strategic, key clients at Net Natives. This involves understanding and advising on all elements of a marketing strategy, from above the line media, to analytics and insights, through to digital marketing. You’re the face of the company who our key clients will come to and trust. As a team lead, you will also be responsible for overseeing a team of Account Managers; managing workload and delegating tasks, assessing performance and outputs and reporting back to senior management.
Revenue – weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting, meeting targets, contributing to tenders/proposals, leading on pitches, contributing to marketing material
Client – build trusting relationship, troubleshooting, regular client visits, networking events, speaking at events & conferences, updating about NN services, providing recommendations, demonstrating in-depth sector insight
Team management – allocating workload & tasks, monitoring performance, organising holidays and sickness, identifying training needs, troubleshooting issues within the team (client or internal), reporting to senior management, carrying our PDPs, assisting with hiring, team motivation
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, successful individual with a proven track record to manage some of our wonderful HE clients and work on engaging, exciting strategic campaign activity.
Day to day duties involve:
- Being an expert on all things marketing – this includes out of home, content, systems and technology, and digital - including how to better track all organic and paid activity, and how to best utilise their budgets across all media options (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Direct Media Buys, Publishers etc.), all towards outcomes.
- Being an expert on all things Higher Education – understanding the HE sector and thus having the ability to empathise and assist our clients in maximising their marketing opportunities, whilst helping them identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for bringing in a set amount of revenue agreed between you and the Head of HE on a monthly, quarterly OR annual basis.
- Regularly attending and speaking at conferences as the face of Net Natives.
- Regularly visiting our key clients.
- Leading on pitches and presentation to prospective clients.
- Contributing to tender submissions
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent working experience
- A proven background in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of HE would also be an advantage
- Ability to prove experience of successful account management and account growth
- A confident public speaking and presentation skill set
- A confident and charismatic personality able to build strong working relations both with clients and internally with colleagues
As well as a unique working and reward environment, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.