Senior Account Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager or education marketer to join our growing Key Accounts team. Working with a portfolio of strategic accounts, you’ll develop lasting relationships with a range of contacts across our university, college and local government clients. Bringing together specialists from teams across the agency, you’ll be your clients’ main point of contact and will spend time with them to understand their challenges and how we can best support them. With a keen interest in both marketing and the education landscape, you’ll be proactively advising them on developments in digital marketing and how they can utilize these to achieve their objectives.
You will be responsible for…
- Regular client contact and account management
- Coordinating and attending regular client meetings
- Attending industry events and speaking at conferences
- Generating revenue and growth from a range of existing accounts, through up-selling and cross-selling
- Collating briefs, creating proposals and presenting them to clients
- Hitting monthly and quarterly targets for your client base
- Keeping up to date with education sector developments
- Running webinars and contributing to marketing content
What are we looking for?
- A degree, classification 2:1 or above – although if you have experience in a digital agency or university/college then this isn’t mandatory
- At least 2 years’ account management or university/college marketing experience
- Experience working with or in the education sector
- Someone who loves building and maintaining relationships
- A clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Charisma and extraversion
- Someone target driven
As well as a unique working and reward environment, with 20% of all profits shared bi-annually, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.