Graduate Drupal Developer
Natives Group is the world leading collection of advertising and technology businesses, helping brands and organisations attract and convert the global student audience. We have 150 specialists working across 6 different offices in 4 continents.
We are currently seeking a Drupal Developer to join our Technology team who are based in our Portsmouth office. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to step into a fully supportive role with genuine career prospects.
The main purpose of the role:
Working alongside our senior development team to help design and implement new features and functionality for new and existing Drupal and PHP based websites. Developing modules, maintaining code base and related documentations. Work closely with front-end developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
This role is a great opportunity for a graduate with development experience who would like to learn about Drupal and PHP development.
- Development and maintenance of Drupal based websites
- Involvement in internal/client projects involving PHP implementation
- Working with the creative team on client Drupal implementations
- Management of LAMP environment for development purposes
- Involvement in other technical activities
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Web Development or another similar area or the equivalent experience
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Perform well as part of a team and in collaborative projects
- Capable of working independently and off own initiative
- Quick to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Use of version control e.g. Git, SVN
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience building website implementations in a LAMP environment
- CMS experience a bonus
- Ability to use Photoshop and other design packages
- Passion for technology and software development
- An interest in emerging web technologies
- Desire to learn
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Natives Group, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Natives Group are committed to nurturing diversity throughout our agency and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.